Ticketmaster is a leader in event ticketing, so the lead client wanted to host a memorable Global Summit to communicate the new technologies and strategies to their employees and partners.
The format of the Summit expanded on the standard keynote presentation and added entertainment and talks from key industry individuals such as Melvin Benn and the cast of Disney’s West End adaptation of the Lion King.
As well as the Key Note section of the event, LIBRARY PRODUCTIONS booked several acts for the after party. The Summit spanned two days and took place over five differently themed spaces, all of which LIBRARY PRODUCTIONS worked with the client to deliver. As a whole LIBRARY PRODUCTIONS handled all elements of the show, from managing the food and beverage offerings, budget management, branding and technical production, through to layout, design and dressing and Health and Safety for each space.
This event had several unique challenges, all which were met head-on to deliver a unique and special event for the client.
CLIENT: Ticketmaster / THG
SERVICE: Full Project Management
YEARS ON PROJECT: 2017, 2016
- Stage design and layout – lighting and room layout – 3 stages
- Production of branding packs and liaison with brand design team to advise on suitable branding options for the space
- Full floor plan layout and space usage
- Booking of freelance teams for the event
- Venue liaison
- Stage management and show calling for main conference stage
- Full client liaison across all elements of the project
- Full budget management and reconciliation