BLACK DEER FESTIVAL
Black Deer Festival
Black Deer Festival is an independent award-winning Americana & Country music festival set in the wild and historic Eridge Park in Kent. Launched in 2018, Black Deer Festival has established itself as one of the go-to bespoke Festivals of the summer.
LIBRARY PRODUCTIONS are contracted directly by the festival to provide the full technical production management for the festival, which includes designing all the technical arrangements for all stages at the festival, managing the technical production budget, engaging all technical suppliers, providing the full technical team for all stages and a full artist advance service for all stages at this multi-stage, award-winning festival.
This partnership between LIBRARY PRODUCTIONS and Black Deer Festival helped to launch this incredible, fledgling event and helped the festival to book a high calibre of artists from year one, knowing the artist booked were offered a high level of care and attention. As the festival has grown we have provided a team capable of taking this festival success story forward.
CLIENT: Black Deer Music Festival
SERVICE: Technical Production Management
YEARS ON PROJECT: 2020, 2019, 2018
- Booking of all technical suppliers for all stages
- Provision and booking of all freelance technical production and stage management team
- Management of Technical Production budget
- Providing a full festival advance service, producing all technical advance documents for all stages of the festival
- Designing the technical layout of all stages
- Overseeing Lighting design for all stages